Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Sewing Machine

Saturday night update:

So an hour after posting Ethan's jumperoo on Craigslist, someone reponded with interest.  Yay!  She will be coming over to purchase and pick it up tomorrow evening.  Hopefully, she will still be interested after seeing it in person.  Will let you know tomorrow!

And in other wonderful news, I finally decided on a sewing machine (thanks to http://www.sewing-machines-for-beginners.com/).  Normally, it would take me weeks, or even months, to decide on a purchase, only to change my mind shortly after.  This is mainly because I am constantly looking for the "right" item; always thinking that there is something better than what I have.  Does that make sense?  Hence, my undecidability.  Such a bad, bad habit.  Anyway, I decidedly pretty quickly after browing the comparison section of the above-mentioned website.

So, I made the big purchase on Amazon.com tonight!  I feel really good about my my decision and purchase.  And even better, I received free 2-day shipping with Amazon Prime, so my order is expected to arrive on August 10.  I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am!  I know that I will need to eventually purchase other items to begin my sewing adventure, but at least I got the main piece out of the way.

This is the sewing machine I purchased.  It's the Brother CP-7500 sewing machine.  $169.99 on Amazon.


I'm already planning all the goods that I will sew for my little Ethan!  I also ordered a book titled, "Simple Sewing for Baby" by Lotta Jansdotter.  She has such cute ideas and I can't wait to make everything from the book.  Or should I say, "attempt to make".  :)


Anyway, I am off to bed now!  I should probably get some shut-eye before Ethan wakes up.

♥ Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment